How does a Personal Vaporizer work?
When using an personal vaporizer, the act of inhaling (smoking) triggers a vaporizing process that releases simulated smoke which is actually a vapor mist that evaporates into the air within a few seconds.
What are the leading reasons people use a Personal Vaporizer ?
The leading reasons people use Personal Vaporizers include:
• Vapor instead of smoke
• Virtually odorless
• No tar
• No more embarassment or guilt
• Easy to use, convenient
• "Tobacco-like" taste and other flavors
• Lower cost than traditional smoking of tobacco cigarettes
How do the ingredients compare to those in tobacco smoking products?
The primary cartridge ingredient is propylene glycol, and the secondary ingredients are water, nicotine and flavors to replicate the taste of traditional smoking.
• Propylene Glycol - The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has determined propylene glycol to be "generally recognized as safe" for use in food and propylene glycol is used in cosmetics and medicines. It is used in food coloring, and flavoring, as an additive to keep food, medicines and cosmetics moist, and in machines that simulate smoke, although usage in simulating smoking devices is not currently included in the list of uses recognized by the FDA. propylene glycol functions to provide the vapor mist that looks like smoke and to suspend flavor
• Water - The water used in cartridges is filtered via a reverse-osmosis process
• Nicotine - is an alkaloid found in certain plants, predominately tobacco, and in lower quantities, tomatoes, potatoes, eggplants, cauliflower, bell-peppers and some teas.
• Ethanol - is 200% proof alcohol (same as used in making alcoholic beverages, and is used to extract nicotine from the tobacco leaf.
• Glycerol (glycerin) - Glycerol is a chemical compound also commonly called glycerin or glycerine. It is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is widely used in pharmaceutical formulations. For human consumption, glycerol is classified by the FDA among the sugar alcohols as a caloric macronutrient.
• Acetylpyrazine - Used in the creation and/or manufacturing of cocoa, coffee, roasted peanuts, tea, beer, breakfast cereals, ice cream, candy, and other food products and nicotine cartridges and has been deemed safe for use by people.
• Guaiacol - is an ingredient use to give the smoky taste.
• Myosmine- is found in nut products, as well as tobacco
• Cotinine- is metabolite of nicotine. Some studies have suggested that cotinine (as well as nicotine) improves memory and prevents neuron death
• Vanillin- is used in the food industry as a flavoring agent in foods, beverages and pharmaceuticals.
What is propylene glycol?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has determined propylene glycol to be "generally recognized as safe" for use in food and propylene glycol is used in cosmetics and medicines. It is used in food coloring, and flavoring, as an additive to keep food, medicines and cosmetics moist, and in machines that simulate smoke, although usage in simulating smoking devices is not currently included in the list of uses recognized by the FDA. propylene glycol functions to provide the vapor mist that looks like smoke and to suspend flavor.
What does an Personal Vaporizer liquid taste and smell like?
Most users of Personal Vaporizers will tell you the flavor or taste of our products closely replicate cigarettes. The odor from an Personal Vaporizer is barely noticeable and does not linger, unlike traditional smoking products that create lasting, difficult-to-neutralize smells in rooms, cars and clothing. Personal Vaporizers provide smokers an alternative in places where smoking is regulated. Use of PErsonal Vaporizers depends on your location - it may or may not be prohibited by statutes or ordinances that otherwise prohibit smoking.
Are there aspects about a Personal Vaporizer I should be aware of before using it?
WARNING Personal Vaporizers are intended for use by smokers of legal smoking age (18 or older in California), and not by children, women who are pregnant or breast feeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If you smoke tobacco products, you are encouraged to stop. Identification of all persons under 26 will be required before purchase.
Personal Vaporizer products are not a smoking cessation product and have not been tested as such. This product and the statements made within have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration or any other international health or regulatory authority, unless otherwise noted in Personal Vaporizer's materials. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition, disorder, disease or physical or mental conditions and should not be used as a substitute for your own physician’s advice.
WARNING: Personal Vaporizer products usually contain nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nicotine is addictive and habit forming, and it is very toxic by inhalation, in contact with the skin, or if swallowed; danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure if swallowed; irritating to eyes and skin; may cause sensitization by skin contact; may cause harm to the unborn child; vapors may cause drowsiness or dizziness; very toxic; very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Ingestion of the non-vaporized concentrated ingredients in the cartridges can be poisonous. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice; in case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice (show the label when possible). This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way; use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN: Choking and ingestion hazard
How long does a cartridge last?
If you experience little or no vapor when using, ensure that your battery is fully charged and properly attached to the Personal Vaporizer product, and that the cartridge is firmly attached to the end of the product. When the vapor volume is reduced below a satisfactory level, replace with a new cartridge.
Store cartridges in a cool and dry place. Shelf life is 24 months from purchase date.
How long does the battery charge last?
An battery will last 1 hour constant use per 100mAh rating of the battery, before needing re-charging, depending on the intensity and quantity of puffs. The indicator light tip will blink multiple times when the battery is getting low on power. We encourage you to carry with you an extra, charged battery.
Charge a new battery initially for about 2-4 hours. Subsequent recharges should take about 2-4 hours. A battery can be recharged in excess of 300 times before reaching its useful life.
Where does the "smoke" go?
Personal Vaporizers emits what appears to be smoke but is actually a virtually odorless mist that evaporates into the air within seconds, similar to the functioning of a humidifier. Personal Vaporizers leave no visual residue in the air or lingering smell in clothes, a home or car, or other places, whereas tobacco smoking can leave an unsightly, acrid cloud known to irritate eyes and bother people's senses.
Can I smoke my Personal Vaporizer anywhere?
In various locations, use of a PErsonal Vaporizer may or use may not be prohibited by statutes or ordinances that otherwise prohibit smoking.
Still, do not be surprised when people ask about you using your Personal Vaporizer. After all, to the casual observer, using a Personal Vaporizer creates the appearance of tobacco smoking. Customers report that simply explaining to others how e-cigarette works usually creates acceptance for using the product.
Keep away from cell phones as the magnetic signal to and from the phone can damage the operating system of the produts.